I first saw this on my Friend Tonia’s blog over at Words Pursued. Apparently, It’s part of a Facebook trend in which you list 10 Books that have really stuck with you. Since I am trying to become as well-read as people think I am, a lot of the books on this list come from the last 1-2 years of my life.
- The Bible (NKJV)
- Siddhartha by Herman Hesse
- An Unquiet Mind by Kay Redfield Jamison
- Cry The Beloved Country by Alan Paton
- Things Fall Apart by Chinua Achebe
- Half of a Yellow Sun by Chimamanda Ngozie Adichie
- How to Sell Yourself: Winning Techniques for Selling Yourself…Your Ideas…Your Message
by Arch Lustberg
- Playing In The Light by Zoe Wicomb
- Outliers by Malcolm Gladwell
- The Prophet by Khalil Gibran
That was hard. I’m open to suggestions on books i should be reading.