Growing up is many things. Most of the time, it’s fun, but there are a few moments when it isn’t. I can’t say that I have mastered this whole “growing up” thing, but the following is what I have learned so far
1. Laugh often. It’s easiest way to feel rich (and the best part is it’s free).
2. The world is a truly beautiful place, but sometimes, it can be scary. Go on adventures anyway.
3. Memories sometimes fade away, so make plenty of new ones.
4. Everything has to end sometime. Remember this especially when you are having a bad day.
5. Don’t be in such a rush to grow up. Enjoy being a kid while it lasts. (Trust me on this one.)
Good luck 🙂